Saturday, March 1, 2008

I hate sleep.

Well, not quite. That's perhaps a bit of an overstatement. I hated last night trying to sleep.

I've never been a good sleeper, rarely getting more than two or three hours straight before I wake up for some reason. But last night just set a whole new record. I think I must have gotten a total of about fifteen minutes sleep. Considering I was in bed from half eleven until nine o'clock the following morning, that's pretty awful. Even by my standards.

I don't know why I couldn't sleep. Usually all I need is some music, but last night I just had so much useless junk running through my head I couldn't relax. Stupid things like, did I have enough milk? Did I have any calls I'd missed and needed to return?

If anyone has any ideas on how to calm a drowsy, yet frantic mind when I'm trying to get some sleep, please let me know.

No comments: