Monday, March 17, 2008

Anonymous vs. Scientology

I'm sure many of you, if you have gone around the internet enough, already know about the internet group 'Anonymous' and their war against Scientology. I thought maybe it would be time to voice my opinion.

In short. I support Anonymous. I have not yet attended any demonstrations here in Ireland, such crowded happenings would be nothing short of unbearable. However, I've been following the protests around the world and have seen what Anonymous can do. I'm nothing short of impressed. I've never like Scientology, but I never knew just how evil they really can be (the higher ups anyway). A world which allows a Cult (yep, I said it) that destroys families, lives and allows people who need psychiatric help to get worse and worse, is not a world I want to understand.

I hear people saying Anonymous is wrong, and that they're terrorists. What the fuck! Sure, in the past they've been rather cruel (for the Lulz), but right now I can see nothing they've done wrong. I mean, if it's okay for Scientologists to follow their "Fair Game" policy, why is not okay for Anonymous to use it. Oh wait, hang on. They fucking HAVEN'T!

They've protested, which in the free world is allowed. Get fucking used to it Scientology.

I have every intention of forcing myself to the next protest. All I can say now is:

Go Anonymous, Go.

Some sites you should check out:
Xenu.net
Encyclopaedia Dramatica : Project Chanology
Why are they Dead?

No comments: