Saturday, March 15, 2008

A post at 1 AM

Just as the title says. One o'clock in the morning here and I've not slept in about 24 hours. I'm not feeling particularly tired though, so it's no major problem. Having this time to myslef has helped me realise a few things.

  1. I have serious sleep issues.
  2. Sleep is a waste of time.
  3. I really suck at drawing.
For those of you not in the know, I am in the habit of drawing little comic style guys. A friend of mine got me into it after he started drawing comics after reading Jhonen Vasquez's "I Feel Sick". I couldn't tell you why I draw. Like I just stated, I suck something awful, but it helps me waste time and everything is quiet when I'm drawing. All the tiny little noises that used to bother me seem to go away, even without playing any music in the background.

I draw and draw and draw trying to keep the Noise away, but it never lasts long. Still, I'm persistent and I keep trying.

Shit. I am tired... But I don't want to sleep. Sleep is bad. Fuck. I think I'll go paint something or smash some trivial item. So long for now.

No comments: