Tuesday, March 25, 2008

4 AM

Another late night. Or early morning. Whichever way you want to look at it. I've come to the realisation that I am probably boring a lot of you to tears. What am I saying, a lot. I get maybe one or two unique visitors a day. Yippee for me.

Anyway, for the past four hours I've been drawing on and off. I might stick up a comic or two for anyone who shows up to look at. Don't expect it to be a regular thing though. Oh, and I've started work on a quick 2d RPG. Don't expect anything too fanciful. There's not much plot, as it's related to a story I've written for one of my comic ideas. I've altered it enough so it's got its own appeal, but hey, I was lazy. It'll last maybe an hour or two of playtime and that's it.

Head's buzzing. This always happens to me in silence. Everything around me suddenly becomes a living being destined to piss me off. All the tiny little noises start to bug me until all that's left is an endless raging static. My headphones are missing, and everyone else in the house is asleep, so music is out of the question. I guess I'll listen to what the Noise has to say this time around.

Watch this space. More interesting things to follow. I just felt like I needed to write something. For me, not for you. (If there even is anybody out there).

No comments: