Monday, February 25, 2008

Here it begins...

Well, here's where it'll all begin. The writing of my head thoughts.

How'd this come about? I don't know really. I've been writing things in a sort of journal for about a year and a half now and, reading back over them, I've seen an emerging pattern. I can't put a name on it, but it's there. I had no idea whether what I was doing was normal or not, but I felt a need to do it. To write. It felt like it kept me sane, you know? But now it's not enough. My headaches have been getting worse, and I need to let people know, let them make the decision. Give a name to my madness I suppose. You know that whole fucked up situation of people never being able to properly diagnose themselves.

That's the fuck of it. The madman thinking he's the only sane one the world. Of course, I'm pretty sure I'm sane. I'm not locked up in a padded room or anything, I don't hear voices or see things. Well, I'll let the wonderful interweb people decide for me. I really couldn't be bothered going to see a doctor or talking to my friends really. To much damn hassle, I'm not made for sociability.

So, let this begin. I'll try and update this at least as often as I write in my journal, and try and make the writings be the same as the typings. All in the desire to answer the question:

Am I broken?

No comments: