Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So far behind...

I'm so far behind on everything. I haven't been studying, drawing, making games or anything really for that matter. Hopefully I'll get something productive done tonight. My current goal is getting some sketches done for when my personal website inevitably goes live. Some games and/or other content wouldn't go too far amiss.

Currently working on a game called Morituri te Salutant. A very simple game, where you're a gladiator and constantly fighting against other gladiators. But as bodies begin to rise from the dirt and your fellow gladiators go missing from their cells at night you team up with the other team's captain to find out what's going on.

Shouldn't take too much longer, and will only offer roughly five or six hours of gameplay, if that. It will be free though, so take that into account.

Anyway, I'll post again if I can get some sketches scanned. In case I do, I'll warn you, I suck at drawing so don;t expect any Da Vinci's or anything.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: