Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Almost Over

My Valedictorian and hence graduation is coming up in two and a half weeks. After that, I'm finally free of school, no more stupid rules to be followed. The only downside is I won't be able to see my friends every day, but every cloud has a black lining as well as silver one.

After that it's a mere three weeks before my big exam is over, then I'm truly free. I can't wait. Then it's on to college where I'm independent (to a degree). And thanks to the miracles of Bebo, Facebook and MySpace (all of which I actually hate), I'll be able to stay in touch with those I want to. It'll be tough, but I find it so difficult to find people who are actually nice and not just pretending and I'd rather not let go of those I have.

Anywho, expect a few more posts as time goes on. As for now, au revoir.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: